Welcome to our software archive!
To learn more about NetOtt and the services we provide, visit our website or our SGI page.
Accessing the links above require a web browser with modern HTTPS encryption support.
The NetOtt SGI Repository contains files that may be copyrighted.
Rights to any copyrighted file in this repository belong to their respective owners.
These files are being distributed under the fair use doctrine (17 USC Section 107) following safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC Section 512) without monetary gain for the purposes of education, research, preservation, and evaluation.
If you are the copyright holder of one or more of the materials in the repository and you still prefer the removal of said material(s), please file a legal Digital Millennium Copyright Act request so we can process it.
To file a legal request, you will need to send a written communication that substantially includes the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this download section are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the download section.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate the offending materials quickly.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Email the request to our support address located at the bottom of the page.
"NetOtt" and the NetOtt otter logo are service marks of NetOtt Solutions. 2019.